The Inner Game Experience and Tools is one official program created by Timothy Gallwey and exclusively delivered by authorised facilitators approved by The Inner Game Institute LLC USA.
THE INNER GAME
HOW TO WIN YOUR INNER GAME?
For decades, The Inner Game has been a secret weapon of high-performing individuals and teams. This deceptively simple practice of learning from experience is the key to growing while doing. Be more conscious. Tap into your inner expert. You’ll enjoy what happens next.
The Inner Game is about
Performance, Learning and Enjoyment.
The most common barriers to reaching optimal potential are the ways we all interfere with ourselves; self-doubt, fear of failure, judgemental thinking, and confusion of goals. We tend to be our own worst enemies. Fearless focus is the key to an unobstructed course.
ABOUT INNER GAME
For over 50 years, we’ve been optimizing performance, learning and enjoyment for companies, teams, and individuals worldwide.
The Inner Game techniques and tools were applied in many different companies like Apple, AT&T, Coca-Cola, GE, Harley-Davidson, IBM, Rolls-Royce, among others.
REACH YOUR FLOW
Learning and evolving are inherently enjoyable when impulses of self-interference are ignored instead of entertained. When you can work and play “in the zone” or “the flow,” you will naturally learn, and enjoy richly – human performance at it’s purest.
What is so great about this workshop?
During this program you have opportunity to experience and learn how to deal with personal and professional daily challenges. Here you have some examples of our workshop content.
INTRODUCTION TO THE INNER GAME
– Main fundamentals and the essence of learning from experience.
THE INNER GAME POWERFUL TOOLS
– How to apply them and achieve more effective results.
EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION TECHNIQUES
– Non judgemental listening, self interference cycle and unconditional trust.
PROCESS AND RESULTS OPTIMIZATION
– Achieving better results through clarity of purpose and goals.
THE MAIN THREE WORK PILLARS
– Applying the PLE (performance, learning and enjoyment) model.
EFFECTIVE TOOLS APPLIED TO RELATIONSHIPS
– Empathy, trust and conflict stress management.
INNER GAME APPLIED TO LEADERSHIP & TEAM BUILDING
– Using Inner Game Tools, practices and case studies.
MAKING BEST USE OF YOUR TIME
– Creating an environment based on ACT (awareness, choices and trust) model.
SELF LEADERSHIP AND DECISION MAKER ATTITUDE
– Using The Inner Game techniques to make more effective choices.